eerieTube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horror and Sci Fi Originals, horror news, game and comic book reviews, contents, and more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New slasher movie that's out...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pittfilmmakers

New slasher movie that's out... Empty
PostSubject: New slasher movie that's out...   New slasher movie that's out... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:44 am

Just doing a little shameless self-promotion.

A horror film I directed in L.A. just hit stores - it's called "ROT: REUNION OF TERROR". The DVD includes a 1:78:1 anamorphic transfer that's enhanced for 16x9 TV's, 3 making of's, 3 music videos, commentary with the crew, deleted scenes and more!!!

It's currently available on Amazon; and is a throwback to 80's who-done-it's. Critics have called "ROT" - "Frightening and shocking" (FilmArcarde.Net), "The perfect 80's slasher" (Rogue Cinema) and "Nerve wracking" (Pop Culture Beast).

There's a trailer and more on the Amazon page!!! - http://www.amazon.com/ROT-Reunion-Terror-Christian-Anderson/dp/B0031DRVRS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1268484229&sr=1-1

We could use your love and support; as there was really no budget for advertising.
Back to top Go down
frankyfangz

New slasher movie that's out... Empty
PostSubject: ROT   New slasher movie that's out... I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:02 pm

will have to check this out
Back to top Go down

New slasher movie that's out...
Page 1 of 1